Weather Widget Apps
Something had gone wrong with my weather widget from Weather Underground. I had a new tablet, and while arranging the app icons and widgets on the home screen, the weather widget shrunk to one inch wide, obscuring everything within. I went to great lengths to get it to appear correctly but with no luck.
So I proceeded to try out various other weather apps to try to find one that had a widget I would like. The one I found I liked the most was 1Weather. They provide a number of nice widgets, and the information in the app itself is comprehensive yet easy to follow. They have a free version with ads and a sale on subscriptions for $3.40 a year for 2 years. It's well worth it.
Then the Weather Underground widget started working normally again so I now have that on my home screen.
Comments
Post a Comment